Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Honey-2nd Trimester-moon?


Well I'm slacking as far as keeping up like I wanted to on this. Life got "busy" which means it really didn't but I just don't like to do anything so when stuff starts happening I'm like what the heck. 

This past week was normal. I guess haha. Work was kinda slow. Everyone was going away and there wasn't much to do. 4 hour work days? Don't mind if I do ! It's been nice. Especially since I still don't feel well and like to lay around. Goodness. When will this 2nd trimester seriously hit me. And it a good way. Not a bus hitting me like the usual! 

On a good note. [I forget what I've talked about and what I haven't, so deal with the repeats. Blame it on pregnancy brain since that's finally kicking in] The little house we were going to "rent" fell thru. Almost literally. It had a crumbling foundation. But, she found another place. YAY. It's a cute little townhouse that doesn't look outdated at all. And it came with pictures. Which I'll post later when its all official so I don't feel like a total creeper posting someones pictures on here. But it's super cute. WASHER AND DRYER ! And from the pictures (not the description) DISHWASHER.  I'M SO EXCITED. Pretty sure I get to go see it. I'm actually having the discussion as I type. Fun. It's super cute. Beautiful wood floors. Little stone patio area out back. Quiet little neighborhood. Like 5 mins from the mall so Sarah can come visit me all the time :] or I can visit her. And... Yeah. I'm pretty excited. Paula said it should all go thru (inspection pending but it looks like it's in great condition) and we'd be able to move in before/by/around Christmas. YAY. AH! NEW HOUSE ! I don't think you all realize. Years 17-23 of my life were spent moving every year or less. Every year. And we've been in this "wonderful" apartment for almost 2 1/2 years. In the same place ! I'm dying over here. I'm so excited.  

Yay happy!

And I'm so extremely excited about Christmas. I jumped up and down at Home Depot when we were playing with this voice activated Christmas tree thing. I want it. Just a side note: http://www.homedepot.com/Decor-Holiday-Decorations-Christmas-Ornaments/h_d1/N-5yc1vZc3sd/R-203266260/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051#.UKPvsYc818E

It's awesome. And then walking around Target, I ended up in the Christmas section (I know, how did that ever happen, weird) and seriously just sat my stuff down, wandered the aisle singing the carols coming on, running my fingers along the decorations, just closed my eyes and smiled. Holy cow. It was like they pumped some drug in to that section and I was instantly happy. I want to live there. Build me a little elf house. I'll be set. Until they tear it all down post Holiday season :/

On a not fun/happy/cheery note. We did our big mouse study at work on Monday. 730am-530pm. Non stop. Woo. Horrid. Depressing. 36 mice. Lots of procedures and surgeries later (sorry, I'm trying to be as nondescript as I can!) and we're done. Ugh. So glad. I got thru it. I got lucky too cause I really didn't have to do any gross stuff. I just had to watch it.

Moving on! Baby thing.


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: Not that I can tell. Except 2 people have said I've lost weight and 1 said I gained...
Maternity clothes? Can't wait til I need them, and the ones I got are lovely :] Thanks Lorien!
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: the norm  
Best moment this week: Getting my box of maternity clothes :] that I want to wear now
Miss Anything? Not gagging. And not needing to eat every 2hrs to keep my stomach from dying 
Movement: I keep thinking I do, but its too high. 
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I wait to eat. And then smell things.   
Gender: Everyone's still saying girl.  I feel bad if I pick one.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Gagging. All the time.  
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sick, so probably not happy 
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move, or when I start to show. Almost a race to see which will happen first

*Update!

Went and looked at the apt.townhouse/whatever and I love it !! We were already talking about where to put stuff and all that. I'm pretty excited. Like dancing excited. Just gotta discuss details, wait for the closing, and give our notice and get outta here ! Yipee !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10