Monday, July 8, 2013

No one said it was fair

My baby is huge. Not really. 12lbs 10 oz and 24 inches long. Geez !
He busts out of his 3 month old clothes.
Why is he growing up so fast.

This has been the fastest two months of my life.
I'm absolutely dreading going back to work in a few hours.
Not because I don't love it, or adore my co-workers.
I love my baby more.
Obviously,

Utah was wonderful.
I'll update later when I feel up to it.
I'm being a "debbie downer"

If you're a stay at home mom... don't complain.
Don't take it for granted.

I'm sure I'd have my days and wish I could work and get away.
But so far... None. Nada. Zero. Zip.

But at least I get to come home and see him every night.
I'll get a cute night time routine for us.
At least I'm not far away 24/7.
At least his dad gets to stay home with him.
And not some random stranger, or acquaintance.

We are so extremely blessed.
Things have worked out better than I could have every imagined.

"...if I will not open the windows of Heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10

No more complaining.
Just blessing-counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10